Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New York City Underwear Run

It was another record run for the New York City Jamaican Underwear Race. People actually had the opportunity to legally run through Central Park in the famous Pre-Nautica New York City Triathlon Ritual. More than 500 runners (still the world record) dressed or undressed, in costumes or underwear competing for a trip for two to Jamaica.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-garfield/new-york-city-underwear-run_b_919998.html#s324211



NYC2.jpg

NYC1.jpg

NYC4.jpg

NYC3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love this kind of events. People have no inhibitions and I actually saw women wearing their sexy lingerie when participating to such a race. Is a very fun and also relaxing activity. I hope they will organize one in Chicago because I would definitely be there.

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Lingerie Books that You Can Own Too!